- Be human! People come to Facebook to interact, not to buy your product or read every blog post you’ve written.
- Keep your status updates short & sweet, otherwise folks won't read them.
- Remember that your fans like photos and videos so include rich media if possible.
- Think about time of day: what time are your most of fans online and checking Facebook?
- Use the 80/20 principle: Post 80% about things related to common interest of your fan base, 20% directly related to your brand/company.
- Don't post more than 1-2 status updates per day, otherwise fans who see your content will get irritated and un-like your fan page right in their newsfeed.
As with all social media, creating great content is the key to social media marketing success. Here are six tips to help you get noticed in the Facebook newsfeed.
York & Adams County Networking
Tell us about your business!